Sharper, Skinnier, Sexier: When Will You Get Started?
Good Decisions…Most of the Time is about learning the basics of nutrition, and how making even the smallest change can bring about a dramatic change in how you look and feel. Life is too short not to have chocolate, but life is also too short to feel sick and tired all the time.
If you have a vision of your best self, but have not been able to turn that vision into a reality, this book will give you the tools and information you need to achieve that vision.
From the psychology of food to nutritional nuggets, Good Decisions will guide you down your own hallway of life, increase your ability to self govern effectively around food, and teach you how to be in tune with your body and what it needs.
The health of your body reflects the health of your mind and spirit, so isn’t it time to make a change? Isn’t it time to shine as you gain strength and confidence in your ability to make Good Decisions…Most of the Time?
What You Will Learn:
* The fundamentals of nutrition
* How to deal with powerful emotions and food cravings
* How to build your confidence and self govern effectively around food
* Which foods increase mental clarity and which foods dull the mind
* How to eat to increase energy and vitality
* Which foods pack on the weight and which ones help you shed it
* Which foods decrease sex drive and which foods support it
* How hormonal imbalances affect sleep, energy, and mood and how to use food to bring hormones back into balance.
And much, much more!