I was chatting with my friend Nicole about how much I love coffee but don't like how it makes me feel jittery. So she began to tell me about what she is doing combining coffee with mushroom powder!
You heard that right, coffee and mushrooms!
Why? Well this particular mushroom is called Ganoderma which is actually the powder from the Reishi mushroom spores.
With over 3,000 PubMed articles on the benefits of Ganoderma, research has shown a broad array of benefits with no known contradictions or drug interactions. This is what they are known to help with:
- Reduced inflammation (RA, ulcerative colitis, IBS)
- Balanced immune function (autoimmunity, illness, disease, HIV, HPV, Cancer)
- Reversal of amyloid plaques on the brain (Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's)
- Detoxification (mold, lyme, parasites, candida, heavy metals)
- Increase in GABA (improves adrenal fatigue and cortisol levels, better sleep)
- Therapeutically supporting 11 types of cancer
- Improving effectiveness of chemotherapy
- Alkalizing the body (more neutral pH)
- Modulation of immune system
- Enhancing cognitive function
So I ordered some and I have to tell you, I LOVE it! It tastes just like coffee without the jitters and has a mild nutty flavor.
So I reached out and asked her if I could highlight her coffee as the Good Decision of the month. Not only did she agree, she gave me a coupon for 15% off!
All you have to do is go to her website: https://www.nicolesizemore.com/
Enter the coupon code: GOODDECISIONS
And check out as normal. For those of us who who want to make our daily cup of Joe even healthier, it's worth it. Order some and tell me what you think!
Yours in health,