Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 pork tenderloins, (2 1/2 pound)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, unrefined extra virgin
- 1 unrefined sea salt
- 1 ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh sage, leaves, chopped
1. Remove the pork tenderloins from the refrigerator and let them come to room temperature, about 30 to 45 minutes.
2. Heat a gas or charcoal grill to medium high heat (about 450°F)
3. Season the tenderloins on all sides with salt and pepper and sage. Place the tenderloins on the grates and cover the grill.
4. Grill the meat, turning every 4 to 5 minutes until tenderloins are cooked to your liking. Cook tenderloins for 20 minutes for a perfect medium, which leaves the center of the loins slightly pink at the center. If you’d like, you may also insert an instant-read thermometer into the thickest part of the tenderloins; it should register 140°F. The temperature will rise another 5° to 10°F while the meat is resting.
Transfer the tenderloins to a carving board and let rest for 5-10 minutes. Slice across the grain and at an angle to the cutting board. Serve.