Total Time: 3 hours
- 4 pounds pork ribs
- 1/2 cup dark maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon hickory smoked salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
Preheat oven to 300 degrees f.
1. Peel off tough membrane that covers the bony side of the ribs.
2. Mix together the maple syrup, hickory smoked salt, paprika, garlic salt, pepper, and BBQ Sauce. Apply rub to ribs on all sides.
Lay ribs on two layers of foil, place a single layer of foil on top of ribs and roll and crimp edges tightly, edges facing up to seal. Place on baking sheet and bake for 2-2 ½ hours or until meat is starting to shrink away from the ends of the bone. Remove from oven.
3. Heat grill to medium heat. Brush sauce all over ribs to coat and grill the ribs for 5 minutes per side to cook on the sauce.
This rib recipe can be made up to 1-2 days in advance. Simply wait to put them on the grill with the BBQ Sauce until you are ready!