Bok Choy With Garlic
- 1/2 cup chicken bone broth, organic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, unrefined extra virgin
- 2 garlic cloves, thin sliced
- 2 pounds baby bok choy, left whole
- 1 unrefined sea salt
- 1 ground black pepper
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil. Add the garlic and cook over medium heat until fragrant, 20 seconds. Add the bok choy and stir-fry until the leaves start to wilt, 2 minutes. Add the stock and cook, stirring, 3-5 minutes. Remove the bok choy from the heat, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Immune boosting, sex drive increasing, and mineral rich; this dish not only tastes delicious it is extremely good for you. Dark leafy greens such as bock choy are filled with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other phytonutrients important for health. The olive oil added to this recipe increases mineral absorption and contributes monounsaturated fatty acids, which means a happier heart and less inflammation for you and me!