Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 6 cups broccoli, florets
- 6 slices bacon, nitrate free
- 1/2 , finely sliced
- 1 cup almonds, slivered
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon
- 2 tablespoons dark maple syrup
- to taste unrefined sea salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Combine the broccoli, onion, bacon, almonds, and dried cranberries in a large bowl, set aside.
2. In a small bowl whisk together the white wine vinegar, olive oil, dijon mustard, maple syrup, salt and pepper until smooth. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat evenly. Pour into another bowl to serve so that all the ingredients that settled to the bottom when mixing can be on top. Serve chilled or at room temperature.