Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup organic whole milk sour cream
- 1 tablespoon horseradish, hot
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1 sea salt and pepper
- 2 head butter lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- 2 cups frizee lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- 6 ounces smoked trout, skin removed
- 1/4 cup , sliced
1. Combine sour cream, horseradish, parsley, dill, salt and pepper and whisk until all ingredients are combined well.
2. Gently toss lettuce in a large bowl with dressing to lightly coat. Top salad with trout and sprinkle with chives. Garnish with dill if desired.