Total Time: 60 minutes
- 1 cup organic almond milk
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons dark maple syrup, dark
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1/4 cup blueberries
1. In a medium bowl, gently whisk the almond milk, coconut milk and and two tablespoons maple syrup until blended. Whisk in the chia seeds; let stand 30 minutes. Stir to distribute the seeds if they have settled. Cover and refrigerate another 30 minutes, or until thickened to desired consistency.
2. Stir the pudding and divide into 4 bowls or glasses; top with berries and serve. If you want to get really fancy, like me, you can garnish with mint!
Can be made up to 3 days in advance.