Chili Peanut Mango Salad
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon honey, raw unfiltered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup peanuts, soaked
- 2 mango, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, diced (optional)
- Combine the lime juice, coconut oil, chili powder, honey, salt, and honey in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the mango and cilantro and toss. Add the peanuts and toss again.
Ahhhhh, mangoes. From tart and green to perfectly squishy and running-down-your-chin ripe, they are such a beautiful fruit. They are absolutely wonderful enjoyed as is, but this salad really elevates them to a centerpiece, as the chili powder, cilantro, and lime complement their sweetness like no other. Mangoes are loaded with vitamin C and vitamin E, and also have a stunningly high amount of vitamin A which is great for your eye and skin health and for combating viruses.
If you give this salad a try, tell us what you think about this fabulously bold flavor combo!