Total Time: 2 hours
- 2 tablespoons
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dark maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded
- 2 tablespoons white onion, minced
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
1. Prepare the dressing by whisking together the vinegar, mayonnaise, maple syrup, salt and pepper.
2. Place cabbage, onion and carrot into a large bowl. Fold the dressing into the vegetables and refrigerate, covered, for at least 2 hours, ideally 4 hours.