Creamy Homemade Ranch Dressing
Makes: 1 1/2 cups
- 1½ cup mayonnaise, homemade
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
Whisk together the Homemade Mayonnaise, and the spices until combined. Add the lemon and whisk again. Pour into a jar and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. This dressing will keep nicely in the refrigerator for up to a week. Enjoy!
Note: If you tolerate dairy, instead of using 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise, use only 1/2 cup homemade mayonnaise, and add 1/2 organic cup sour cream, and 1/2 cup organic buttermilk for an extra creamy dairy filled version!