Crisp and Tender Baked Chicken Thighs
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 6 chicken thighs, bone-in and with skin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unrefined sea salt
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
1. Coat a large baking dish lightly with ghee. Wash and pat chicken dry then arrange chicken thighs in baking dish.
2. Combine oregano, thyme, paprika, salt and pepper together in a small bowl. Stir until spices are thoroughly mixed. Sprinkle spice mixture liberally over chicken thighs.
3. Bake chicken in the preheated oven until skin is crispy and the juices run clear, about 35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Serve.