Cucumber Salad with Avocado and Sunflower Seeds
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cucumber Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar, or white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup cucumber, pealed, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- To Taste sea salt and pepper
- 8 cups green leaf lettuce
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1. Whisk together vinegar, mustard, cucumber and salt until well combined and salt is dissolved. Whisk in oil adding a little bit at a time. Refrigerate. A hand blender or food processor can also be used for a creamier dressing.
2. Place salad greens in a salad bowl and top with tomatoes, avocado, green onion, cucumber, and sunflower seeds. Pour dressing over salad. Serve immediately.