Deviled Eggs with Fresh Herbs and Lox
- 8 free range eggs
- 1/2 cup organic whole milk sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 4 ounces lox
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- to taste unrefined sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 16 small fresh dill fronds, for garnish
- place eggs in a large saucepan. Cover with cool water to 1 inch above the eggs and bring to a rolling boil. Remove from heat; cover and let stand for 15 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold running water until cool.
- Peel the eggs and cut into half lengthwise. Place yolks in a medium sized bowl.
- Mash egg yolks with a fork until smooth. Add sour cream and the next 5 ingredients. Stir well. Spoon mixture into egg white halves and garnish with paprika and dill sprigs.
Deviled Eggs with Fresh Herbs and Lox can’t get any better with this quick, easy, and fabulously tasty twist on an old favorite