Easy Baby Back Pork Ribs With A Kick
Total Time: 2 hours plus 4 hours to marinade
- 1/2 cup Korean hot pepper paste
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar, unrefined
- 2 tablespoons Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar, unseasoned
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil, unrefined, toasted
- 1 handfuls unrefined sea salt
- 3 pounds baby back pork ribs, seperated into individual ribs
1. Whisk hot pepper paste, sugar, Bragg’s sauce, vinegar, and oil in a small bowl until smooth; season with salt. Combine ribs and half of marinade in a 13×9” baking dish; set aside remaining marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 350°. Cover ribs with foil and bake until meat is tender, about 1 hour. Remove the foil and increase oven temperature to 450°. Roast, turning occasionally and brushing with reserved marinade until ribs are browned, glazed, and fork-tender, 45 minutes longer.