Glazed Whole Honey Baked Ham with Figs, Lemons and Champagne Grapes
Total Time: 2.5 hours
- 1 (9-pound) store bought bone-in spiral ham
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup dark maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
Optional fixings for ham Ingredients
- 1 figs
- 1 lemons
- 1 Champagne Grapes
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place ham in a roasting pan and pour water into the bottom of pan. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour and 40 minutes or until heated through, soft and tender.
- Whisk maple syrup, mustard, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves together in a saucepan until smooth. Heat over medium heat until simmering. Simmer for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- When ham is heated through, remove the aluminum foil, and brush the glaze over the top of the ham to coat thoroughly. Raise oven temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Return the ham to the oven and cook, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until glaze is caramelized and bubbly. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with desired fixings.