Grilled Giant Clams with Garlic Lemon Herb Butter
Makes: 12 Large Clams
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 large clams, shucked, juice reserved and clam chopped
- 12 half shells, reserved and washed
Preheat a grill to high.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly to combine.
- Place the washed clam shells on the grill. Spoon the clam mixture into the shells with plenty of lemon garlic juice. Cook until the clam juice begins to boil, about 4 to 6 minutes. Serve immediately.