Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 pounds carrots
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons raw unfiltered honey
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- to taste unrefined sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Lightly grease a large baking sheet with butter
1. Trim ends of carrots and halve lengthwise, then lengthwise again. Place carrots onto baking sheet.
2. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-heat. Pour in honey and cook, while stirring, until completely melted through the butter. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant while stirring.
3. Remove from heat and pour half the sauce over the carrots. Toss to evenly coat and arrange in a single layer so they cook evenly. Season with salt and pepper and roast for 10 minutes. Stir and flip carrots and continue roasting for another 10 minutes, or until carrots are fork-tender. Garnish with parsley and serve.