Makes: 3/4 Cup
Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 4 ounces horseradish root
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar with mother
- 1/2 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, unrefined extra virgin
**Good Decisions follower Paula, recommends using gloves or washing your hands well after grating the root. Believe her, she knows! Her dad use to make this when she was a kid and she had the job of grating the root. Always for Easter. She use to sit outside in the cold and grate it. Ahhh… Sweet (or pungent) Easter memories!
1. Wash and peel the horseradish root and chop it into small chunks.
2. Using a hand blender combine horseradish and water and blend until smooth. depending on the moisture content of the horseradish you may need to add more water to get desired consistency. Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend until all ingredients are incorporated and sauce is smooth and creamy. Store in a small glass jar and refrigerate. This will keep up to two weeks in the refrigerator.