Pumpkin Papaya Pie Smoothie
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 papaya, flesh only
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree, canned or fresh
- 1 cup Ice
- 8 fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in an upright blender. Blend on high until smooth. Add more coconut milk if mixture is too thick or more ice if mixture is too thin.
- Garnish with papaya cubes and mint leaves. Enjoy!
The bright orange color of pumpkin signifies that it is full of beta-carotene and vitamin A which helps to keep skin healthy and vibrant. It is also rich in other important antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin E. Pumpkin is very high in fiber and low in calories.
Papaya is an all-star fruit for boosting digestion. It contains an enzyme called papain that can even help to break down the fibers of meat protein. It also contains powerful antioxidants that can reduce oxidative stress and fight disease and inflammation.
This pumpkin papaya pie smoothie is a super nutritious way to start off your day!