Total Time: 3 hours
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice, (or homemade real pumpkin spice*)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 boneless rolled pork loin roast, 2 lb end roast
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
*Make our easy homemade real pumpkin spice!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, add the pumpkin pie spice, mustard powder, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir, and rub onto all sides of the pork loin. Let marinate for two hours.
- Add coconut oil to an ovenproof skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Add the pork loin and sear on all sides until nicely browned, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Place in preheated oven and bake until the pork is cooked through, about 35 minutes for medium.
- Let the pork rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Our real pumpkin spice mix is sensationally seasonal and also full of benefits! Cinnamon assists in helping to regulate and balance blood sugar. Ginger stimulates the immune system, promotes increased circulation, and is super useful during bouts of nausea. Nutmeg is known to soothe indigestion, aid in detoxification and even help with insomnia.
This pumpkin spice rubbed pork loin is an autumn dinner hit!