Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 yellow onion, small
- 1 clove garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup spinach, raw
- to taste unrefined sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 green onions, sliced
1. Heat the coconut oil in a non-stick skillet, add the onion and garlic and cook until translucent, stirring frequently. Add liquid aminos, quinoa, and toss to combine and cook for five minutes. Add spinach and cook 5 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper and turn off the heat.
2. Fry eggs in a sauté pan until the are cooked to over easy or medium. (I like mine over easy, this way the egg yolk bursts and flavors the quinoa)
3. Divide the quinoa into 2 serving bowls, top each with an egg and green onion. Serve.