Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 14 fingerling potatoes, sliced in half
- 14 cremini mushrooms, cut in half
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- to taste unrefined sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 4 fresh rosemary sprigs, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to coat evenly.
2. Transfer ingredients to a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 15 minutes. Toss with a spatula, then roast for an additional 15 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown and tender. Remove from heat and transfer to a serving bowl. Add the rosemary sprigs for garnish and serve!