Roasted Rainbow Carrots with Fresh Herbs
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled and cut lengthwise
- 1/3 cup olive oil, unrefined extra virgin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh sage, chopped
- 1/4 cup water
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Toss carrots with oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, and sage in a large bowl. Spread in a large shallow baking pan (1 inch deep) and pour in water. Roast vegetables in lower third of oven until tender, 40-45 minutes.