Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 medium
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon
- 6 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 medium , cut into pieces
- 1 salt
- 3/4 pound baby shrimp, precooked, shelled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 5oz butter lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
1. Peel, seed, and dice avocado and place in blender or food processor. Add garlic, salt, lime juice, vinegar, and cilantro leaves. With the machine running, slowly drizzle in oil until a creamy emulsion forms. Refrigerate.
2. Arrange the lettuce on a platter. Arrange the avocado and shrimp over the salad and drizzle with the vinaigrette on top. Serve right away.