Golden seeds are an uncommon occurrence for those attempting to grow melons and pumpkins. But what do you do if you find some extra golden seeds?
What are Golden Seeds?
Golden seeds are a type of seed that can be obtained by planting any kind of seed in a golden pot. Golden seeds, when planted, will instantly grow into a Golden Tree.
Golden trees can be used to make Golden Apples. These are useful for healing your pet and increasing its energy levels. When you feed your pet an apple, it will recover a bit of health and energy. You can also use golden apples to restore the health and energy levels of other players’ pets if they accept your offer.
Golden seeds are a natural product made from the pulverized crushed leaves of the plant. This material is then mixed with an extract of ginkgo biloba, which is an effective memory enhancer and antioxidant.
- The resulting product is a superfood that provides many benefits such as:
- A boost in cognitive function
- Improved concentration and focus
- Better memory recall
- Better long-term memory retention
How to Make Golden Seeds
Golden seeds are the fruit of a plant called Tabebuia avellanedae, which is native to South America. These seeds are very rare and expensive, so they are often used as jewelry or as a spice.
There are two ways to use golden seeds: You can either eat them or make them into a powder by grinding them into small pieces with a mortar and pestle or in a coffee grinder.
You can eat golden seeds raw, but they have an unpleasant taste. If you want to eat them raw, grind them first and then add water to make a paste. This will help cut down on the unpleasant taste.
Grind the golden seeds in a mortar and pestle or in your coffee grinder until they form a fine powder. You can use this powder as an ingredient for cooking or sprinkle it on your food for decoration purposes.
Add to Your Favorite Smoothie Recipe Or Juice
Golden seeds are the byproduct of making chia seeds. They are rich in protein and fiber and contain a good amount of magnesium, iron, and phosphorus.
If you have extra golden seeds, try these recipes for some great ways to use them:
Add them to your favorite smoothie recipe or juice. Add 1/4-1/2 cup of golden seed pulp to your favorite smoothie recipe or juice. It will add fiber and protein without changing the flavor profile of your drink. The pulp can also be added to muffins and breads to add fiber and protein.
Sprinkle on cereal or yogurt. You can sprinkle golden seed pulp on cereal or yogurt for an easy way to increase the amount of fiber in your diet without having to change what you’re already eating.
- Add to your favorite smoothie recipe or juice.
- Add to oatmeal, soups and stews.
- Sprinkle on salads, yogurt, cereal and ice cream!
- Use in any recipe that calls for sunflower seeds (or any seed).
- Grind them up and use as a nut butter replacement (similar to peanut butter) – great in cookies and bars!
Sprinkle Over Your Favorite Yogurt Flavor
Yes, they’re extra golden, but there’s nothing wrong with them. In fact, they’re just as good as their golden counterparts. So what do you do with leftover seeds? Here are a few ideas!
- Sprinkle over your favorite yogurt flavor. Extra seeds add a little crunch and flavor to your yogurt parfait or granola bowl. Just be sure to use them up quickly before they go bad!
- Add them to smoothie bowls for extra crunch (and some nutrition). Your smoothie bowl will look like it came from the cutest cafe in town.
- Use them to make homemade granola bars or banana bread (recipe below). You can also use them in cookies or muffins for an extra nutty texture and flavor.
- Use them as breadcrumbs in meatloaf, meatballs or burgers for added texture and flavor! The possibilities are endless when it comes to using up those extra seeds!
What to Do WithGolden Seeds
What to do with golden seeds?
Golden seeds are the byproducts of the process of making vanilla extract. They are often thrown out or used as animal feed. But they contain all the essential oils of real vanilla beans and can be used in many recipes.
- Make a simple syrup by placing one cup of sugar and one cup water into a saucepan on medium heat until dissolved. Add one teaspoon of vanilla extract per cup of liquid and let cool completely before using it in your favorite recipes.
- Make your own vanilla extract by soaking 1/2 ounce of golden seeds per pint (16 ounces) of vodka or other spirits for at least three months in a cool, dark place (such as a pantry). Shake every couple week or so to help distribute flavor evenly through the liquid. It will last indefinitely if stored properly! You may want to strain out some of the grains after about six months — just make sure that you don’t try to strain out too many at once because they’re fragile and break easily! You can also use an old coffee filter instead of straining through cheesecloth or muslin cloths if you prefer not having any residual grains left in your finished product
Even though the steps you need to take to acquire golden seeds and craft them into better golden seeds take a long time, it’s worth doing because every seed you sow is a life for yourself and your family. The more seeds you seem, the more varieties of crops you’ll have and with each variety comes a higher chance for good harvest.