- 2 cups snap peas, blanched for 7 seconds in boiling water and plunged in an ice water bath immediately afterwards then sliced in half at an angle
- 4 cups arugula, rinsed and drained
- 6 radishes, shaved thin on a mandolin
- 1/2 cup fennel bulb, sliced thinly
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon red hot chili powder, minced
- 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 sea salt and pepper
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the vinegar, shallot, chili pepper, and mustard. Drizzle the oil in whisking constantly in a slow steady stream to emulsify. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. In a large salad bowl combine arugula, radishes, fennel, snap peas, and chili peppers. Toss with salad dressing to taste.