Total Time: 20 minutes
For dressing Ingredients
- 1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup raw apple cider vinegar with mother
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon , minced
- 1 unrefined sea salt
- 1 ground black pepper
For salad Ingredients
- 8 cups mixed salad greens, such as spinach, green leaf, arugula, red leaf, or butter lettuce
- 2 medium roma/plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 medium , thinly sliced
- 1 medium , peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1. Whisk all dressing ingredients together.
2. Place salad greens in a salad bowl and top with tomatoes, red onion, avocado, and sunflower seeds. Pour dressing over salad. Season salad with salt and pepper, to taste, and toss to combine.