Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- 1 red onion, quartered and sliced
- 5 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- to taste sea salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh Italian parsley, roughly chopped
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
Toss the cauliflower, red onion, garlic and olive oil on a baking sheet; sprinkle with the salt and pepper and toss again. Roast until golden and tender, about 20 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl, garnish with parsley and serve.