Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 3 sausages, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- to taste unrefined sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 ounces peas, frozen
1. Chop sweet potatoes (peel if desired) and place in skillet with 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Stir potatoes until coated in olive oil. Cover skillet and cook until potatoes are cooked through (about 10 minutes).
2. In a separate skillet, heat remaining Tablespoon of olive oil. Cook sausage, and spices until cooked through. Add peas, cover, and cook on low heat for 2 minutes or until peas are cooked.
3. Transfer potatoes from skillet to sausage skillet and stir until combined, being careful not to mash the potatoes or squash the peas.