Makes: 6 pancakes
- 1/4 cup pumpkin, puree
- 3 tablespoons organic almond milk
- 1 tablespoon dark maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon , melted (plus additional for pan)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (almond flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and baking soda).
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients (pumpkin puree, almond milk, maple syrup, eggs, ghee, and vanilla).
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir together until just combined.
- Heat a griddle or non-stick skillet to medium heat. Coat pan with ghee. Pour about ¼ cup of batter amounts onto the skillet. Cook for 2-4 minutes until the bottom is cooked through, and then flip. Cook for another 2-4 minutes until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
These maple pumpkin pancakes are some of the healthiest pancakes you can get! Grain-free and dairy-free, but packed with healthy fats, protein and fiber. Pumpkin is rich in vitamin A, which will make your skin glow and boost the health of your eyes. It is also full of other important antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin E. Pumpkin is very high in fiber and low in calories.