Total Time: 70 minutes
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 8 cloves , chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 3 ounces tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x5" loaf pan with butter and set aside.
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix together until well incorporated. Transfer the mixture into the loaf pan. Bake for 60 minutes until cooked through and internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F. (Time will vary depending on thickness of the loaf.)
2. Rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Cut carefully using a serrated bread knife.