Serves: 20 stuffed endives
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 head endive
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted
- 4 medjool dates, finely chopped
- To Taste , finely sliced for garnish
1. Slice off the base of the endive and separate the endive leaves, rinse and set aside to dry.
2. In a small saucepan roast pecans until fragrant and they just begin to brown. Place in a food processor and pulse until finely ground. Combine the ground pecans and dates. Mix well.
3. Arrange the leaves on a large serving tray. Fill the base of each leaf with a spoonful of the stuffing mixture. Sprinkle each with chives to garnish.